Having reached top 10 in Education in 86 countries, Voice Dream Reader is the world's most accessible reading tool. With advanced text-to-speech and a highly configurable screen layout, it can be tailored to suit every reading style from completely auditory to completely visual, plus synchronized combination of both.
Voice Dream Reader supports reading PDF and Word documents, DRM-free EPUB and DAISY eBooks, Web pages and more. It's directly integrated with Bookshare, Dropbox, G-Drive, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, and Gutenberg.
– 36 built-in iOS voices are available for free (iOS 7 only).
– 146 premium voices from Acapela, NeoSpeech and Ivona in 24 languages available through in-app purchase
– Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Catalan, Polish, Turkish, Greek, Arabic, Romanian, Icelandic and Welsh.
– Listen to documents like it's music, with play-pause button, gestures or remote control
– Continues reading when you lock the screen
– Change voice and reading speed (50-700 words per minute) on the fly
– Remembers the voice and speech rate used for each document
– Correct pronunciation with your own pronunciation dictionary
– Sleep timer
– Switch between original layout and text-only view for PDF documents
– Synchronized word and line highlighting
– Improve focus with reduced text area and auto-scrolling
– Customizable font including OpenDyslexia font
– Font size up to 80 points for low vision users
– Adjustable margin, line spacing and character spacing
– 3 fully customizable color themes
– Text extraction from PDF, Plain text, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, RTF, Apple Pages, and HTML files
– Text extraction from DRM-free ePub and DAISY books
– DAISY audiobooks, and audiobooks as zipped MP3 files
– Store and view PDF documents in original layout
– Dropbox and G-Drive
– Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote
– Bookshare and Gutenberg
– Built-in Web Browser to download file and extract text from Web pages
– Import using USB and iTunes from a PC or Mac
– Copy-paste and text editor
– Language translation (in-app purchase)
– Folders for organizing content
– Export full text, highlights, and notes
– Navigation by sentence, paragraph, page, chapter, highlights, bookmarks, 15, 30, and 60 seconds
– Remembers speech and visual location where you stopped
– Bookmarking, text highlighting and note taking
– Full-text search
– Built-in dictionary
– It is not possible to load DRM-protected books from iBooks, Kindle and Nook.