Connect to the Tri-City Herald newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Kennewick, Pasco and Richland in the Tri-Cities area of Washington. The Tri-City Herald and TriCityHerald.com report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Tri-Cities and the Mid-Columbia area. • View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Tri-City Herald opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The News Tribune app comes with complimentary web access to tri-cityherald.com, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $ 12.99 per month or $ 129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Tri-City Herald app, eEdition and tri-cityherald.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: www.tri-cityherald.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/