The Texas Observer is an Austin-based nonprofit news organization known for fearless investigative reporting, narrative storytelling and sophisticated cultural criticism about all things Texan.
The Texas Observer app is free to download. Readers can browse our online content, Facebook page, Twitter feed and Instagram feed, share content and preview issues available for purchase.
A 1-year digital subscription can be purchased through this app for $ 19.99. Current subscribers can access content by inputting their Member ID and zip code. Other subscriptions can be purchased at our website: www.texasobserver.org/subscribe
Other print subscription levels:
1-year (12 issues): $ 35
2-years (24 issues): $ 60
3-years (36 issues): $ 85
Need help accessing your account information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Texas Observer Pricing:
• Single Issue Price – USD $ 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD $ 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.