Know Where the Fish Are & What They Are Biting On Each & Every Week.
Benefit from 90+ years of Pro Captain experience with our Weekly Local Fishing Reports and Guides from Tournament Winning, Veteran Captains and Angling Authorities.
Over 15,000 GPS Hot Spots, Radar Weather, Tides, 350 Saltwater Fish Species in over 500 locations – the Pro Angler Fishing App has it all!
Guy Harvey writes:
“If you haven't heard of this app, you've been living under a barnacle somewhere. Pro Angler provides location-specific reports and fishing advice from a hand-picked team of veteran captains. It also includes regulations and fishing techniques for individual species along with tide charts and weather data. It’s the whole package in one place”.
Pro Angler has:
– Detailed Species Fish Guide & Angling Techniques.
– Easy-to-Use State & Federal Regulations.
– Local “What’s Biting” Weekly Updates for Your Region.
– All Major Inshore, Nearshore and Offshore Fishing Locations with Current Fishing Reports from Professional Anglers and Charter Captains.
– Guide Your Boat to GPS Hot Spots & Artificial Reefs.
– Real-Time Marine Weather, Tides & Best Times to Fish with Solunar Info.
– Thousands of Local Bait Shops, Boat Launches, Charters & Captains, IGFA Weigh Stations, Marinas & More!
– Bonuses: Recipes, Knots, Rigs, Gear, License Info, State and World Records, Digital Fishing Wallet to store important documents & more!
It is Pro Angler’s mission and continued effort to bring you absolutely top notch, professional fishing reports and angling secrets to land you more fish, provide proper regulations, give anglers all environmental/species statistics possible and to promote this great sport to all ages in the beautiful Coastal United States of America!
Pro Angler is also a proud sponsor of Keep America Fishing. Fighting for your rights to fish your waterways.
The Live Action Upgrade is $ 9.99 for 1 month, $ 20.99 for 3 months, $ 39.99 for 6 months or $ 59.99 for 1 year. Your subscription will automatically renew each period and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
*** We are constantly adding tips, reports and new features. Visit www.ProAngler.us for full feature list.
Support – Pro Angler runs on the iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus 5s, 5c, 5, iPhone 4S, and 4, and the iPad 3, iPad Air, and the new iPad Pro all using iOS 8.X or higher. Pro Angler is accessible both with and without a 3G / WiFi. Standard features (location search, regulations summary, fish information, angling tips) are available without a connection, but special features such as the Directions, Weather, Maps, etc. require a connection.