The Pearson eText app is a great companion to Pearson’s eText browser-based book reader. It allows existing subscribers who view their Pearson eText titles on a computer to additionally access their titles in a bookshelf on the iPad either online or via download.
With the Pearson eText app, book content is displayed with the highest quality fidelity to the print and online versions of the textbook. The Pearson eText app provides students and instructors with many of the same features available to web-based eText subscribers. The Pearson eText app provides full-text search capabilities, a notes manager, support for multimedia content, glossaries, note sharing and many other exciting features.
Access to your titles:
A valid Mastering/MyLab Pearson or Pearson Digital Library Username and Password is required to access your subscribed titles on the iPad. Please follow the instructions provided by your instructor to obtain a Pearson account or contact Pearson Customer Technical Support.
If you receive a message stating "Invalid Username or Password" and you've entered the information correctly, your subscribed titles are not yet available on the iPad
• Sign in with your Pearson Username and Password
• Bookshelf displaying your subscribed titles
• Page fidelity to the original textbook display
• Single page view (portrait/landscape) and two page view (landscape)
• Notes, highlights, bookmarks on or offline with automatic synchronization
• Hotspot links to rich browser-based media within online titles
• Interoperability with the same title on a computer
• Text Search and Search History within online titles
• Table of Contents
• Glossary for online titles
• Create Study Groups to share notes with friends via the iPad's BlueTooth connection or while in the same WiFi Hotspot.
• Page navigation via swipe, next/previous page buttons, Go To Page etc.
• Pinch to zoom
© © Pearson Education 2017
iTunes Store: Top Free iPad Apps