[ If you have any question, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
“Pick Your Own Frontpage.”
NewsPicks is an intuitive business news reading/sharing application.
With NewsPicks, save time by locating and reading the business news you need, and even share your opinions with your friends and other users.
“Follow Experts and Friends”
Follow your friends and experts from any of the NewsPicks business categories. The news content those users pick will then appear on your timeline for you to read.
Follow the zebra robots powered by cutting-edge analytical algorithms designed just for NewsPicks. The zebra robots are available in each of the business categories and will deliver you personalized news contents.
“Yours to be Picked and Shared”
By tapping the “Pick” icon, share any news content you wish with other users on NewsPicks, Facebook, and Twitter together with your opinions and insight on such content.
“Diverse Business News Sources at Your Fingertips”
NewsPicks aggregates business news content from more than 90+ Japanese and international sources. New providers are constantly joining NewsPicks and adding new content, so stay tuned!
– Access premium features and articles straight after subscribing.
– Parts of certain publications become accessible only after a certain period of time.
– Not all pages of certain publications are fully accessible.
Q) How do I know how much I've paid?
A) From the home screen on your iPhone, open "Settings", then click "iTunes & App Store" > "Apple ID" > "View Apple ID" then sign in. Once you are signed in, click "Manage", then "NewsPicks". You will then be able to check the current status of your subscription.
Q) How much does it cost?
A) Unlimited access to all subscription-only articles and content on NewsPicks for only ¥1400/month (tax inc.)
– Once subscribed your Apple ID will be billed automatically each month thereafter.
– Please be aware that deleting the app will not cancel the subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the current subscription period ending.
We wrote this newspicks.com/policy/privacy-policy-en/ to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have. Please be sure to read it prior to subscribing.