Get your news wherever you go. Our news app features the Miami Herald's Pulitzer Prize-winning news coverage, photos, video, commentary, blogs and much more.
• Get up-to-the-minute breaking news.
• Browse news by category.
• View photo galleries and videos.
• Bookmark stories for offline reading.
• Share via Email, Facebook or Twitter.
• Read and post comments on all stories and blogs.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Miami Herald comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to the eEdition, Extra Extra, and SportsXtra.
Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $ 12.99 per month or $ 129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Miami Herald app, the Herald’s eEdition and MiamiHerald.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: www.miamiherald.com/site-services/terms-of-service/