– NEW! 1000s of native speaker videos for learning English. Other languages coming soon!
– Scientific learning system boosts your brain to learning 44 words / hour
– Multiple game modes drill different aspects of memory: Visual Learning, Review & Strengthen, Rapid Recall + more
– Choose from 1000s of courses in 100s of languages, all totally FREE
– Adaptive engine tracks your learning and helps you review at just the right time
– Example sentences, audio, video
Millions of members worldwide use Memrise to learn 100s of different languages – including Spanish, French, German, Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese), Mandarin Chinese (traditional and simplified Chinese Characters), Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Catalan, Icelandic, Polish, Russian, Arabic (standard Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, Gulf Arabic etc)… and even constructed languages from Esperanto to Klingon, Toki Pona, Dothraki and Na’vi.
SCIENCE BEHIND MEMRISE
Designed by Ed Cooke, a world-renowned memory coach, and a team of cognitive scientists, Memrise uses memory-enhancing techniques confirmed by extensive scientific research.
In collaboration with University College London, Memrise runs The Memrise Prize – an annual $ 10k cognitive science competition to discover the most efficient methodology for learning vocabulary. The most effective methodologies from the competition are fed back into learning games on Memrise.
We offer a paid premium subscription over the top of the free learning experience, which grants all-you-can-eat access to a library of new learning games, with new games updated monthly. Premium is available on monthly and yearly tiers, each of which auto-renews.
The monthly tier is priced at $ 8.99 / month. The yearly tier is priced at $ 59.99 / year.
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND US?
On the web: www.memrise.com
On the road: membus.memrise.com
On Twitter: @memrise
By Email: email@example.com