The world's first real lehra mobile app, just got a whole heap better.
Lehra Studio has taken lehra app technology to the next level, with their extensively upgraded and highly anticipated model, Lehra Studio Pro. Whether you are a student or an experienced player, the Lehra Studio Pro edition will revolutionise your riaz.
Lehra Studio Pro features authentic and superbly recorded sarangi, harmonium, sitar and santoor lehra. It also offers an even more extensive collection of lehra recorded in 11 different taals and over 30 varieties of raags.
Whats new in Lehra Studio Pro:
– Lehra recorded by world renowned artists: Sangeet Mishra, Sandip Chatterjee, Allarakha Kalawant, Hiranmoy Mitra, and Sourav Ganguly
– An extensive sound library 3 times larger than the original app, Lehra Studio
– Real sarangi, harmonium, sitar and santoor recorded in over 30 varieties of raga
– An established full comprehensive list of common taals: Teentaal, Roopak Taal, Jhaptaal, Ektaal, Kerherwa and Dadra
– A complete range of unique taals: Dhamar, Pancham Sawari, Chautaal, Char Taal Ki Sawari and Matta Taal
– A broad tempo spectrum, ranging from 30 to 500 beats per minute
Lehra Studio’s experienced team have taken steps to ensure that the original essence of the instruments are retained. Users of the app can therefore benefit from unparalleled sound quality, which is rich with accuracy and authenticity.
The Lehra Studio Pro edition has retained all the handy features which are available in Lehra Studio:
– The user-friendly and clean interface
– A scale changer to allow pitch manipulation of the lehra from A# right upto the E semitone
– The fine-tune slider, allowing the tabla player to tune the lehra according to their individual tabla sound
– The accurate beat counter, assisting the tabla player with keeping precise tempo
-The lehra and tanpura volume bars, which allow for fine manipulation of volume according to every tabla player's unique preference