- Mini size, easy to wear with
- A good toy, and home decoration
- Dancing robot with lights and fantastic music which will truly amaze the kids
- Dual wheels foot balancing – robot can easily change directions with every obstacle
- Great Christmas gift for kids
Size: 26.5 x 15 x 10cm/10.4 x 5.9 x 4inch(L x W x H)
Power: Dry battery (not included)
Age: Above 3 years old
Mini size, easy to wear with
A good toy, and home decoration
Dancing robot with lights and fantastic music which will truly amaze the kids
Dual wheels foot balancing – robot can easily change directions with every obstacle
Great Christmas gift for kids
Package Content: 1 x Toddler Smart Robot Toy
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
List Price: $ 44.95
Price: $ 44.95
- SPI, COM and IIC bus breakout make bus connect easier.
- Some visible improvement on hardware make more flexible and easier to use.
- The Arduino Uno Rev3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet).
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
The UNO Plus is an Arduino compatible board. It is based on Arduino UNO Rev3 design.
The Uno R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF.
In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin.
One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board.
The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes.
The Uno R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language.
Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
1 x Arduino Compatible UNO R3 PLUS Sensor I/O Shield Atmega328P 16U2 Expansion Board
List Price: $ 10.99
Price: $ 10.99