Hey! BestSelf Co. team here.
We've been working on an incredible project for a few months now and we're SO excited to finally show her off.
Dawn is a smart assistant who'll take your productivity to the next level. We found a lot of us spent so much time trying to plan the perfect day, or worrying about what else we SHOULD be doing that we didn't get much done. So we built Dawn to take care of that.
We don't want to say too much and steal the show… so we'll let Dawn speak for herself.
Hey, I'm dawn. I've heard so many great things about you.
I've heard you have huge goals planned in the next 13 weeks and you're going to make them happen, no matter what.
I've also heard that your days are always completel packed. Your to-do list is probably a bit of a nightmare, isn't it? And i'm guessing it feels like you never have enough time?
Well, I can get some things off your plate. Let's talk.
Here's how I'll help you.
1. First things first, I'll prioritize everything you need to get done.
Half the battle is figuring out what you even need to be doing. You spand half an hour wrangling your to-do list into something (somewhat) manageable…only to throw it out the window when an emergency comes up.
Just end me everything you've got – important projects, tasks, errands. I'll make sure you're always working on the most important things.
2. Then I'll plan out your whole day. Beginning to end.
Give me your-todo list and your calendar. I'll put together your daily schedule for you.
you'll always know what you need to be doing and where you need to be. You'll neve ragain stress about whether you are working on the right things or worry about missing a deadline. Sound good?
3. And I'll reschedule your day if it all turns to chaos.
You know what they say…even the best plans don't survive first contact witht he enemy. So when that unexpected meeting comes up or your friend calls with an emergency happy hour, just let me know. I'll rearrange your plan so you still get everything you need done.
4. I can handle Outlook or Google Calendar.
I'm not just a one-trick pony. I work with both popular calendars. Use Outlook for work & Google cAlendar personally? Or you've got multiple calendars? Trust me, I've got it.
Alright, BestSelf team here again
So glad you got to meet Dawn! Now we've got an exclusive offer just for you.
Right now, we're offering you a limited time early bird price of just $ 49.99… for a whole YEAR. That's just $ 4.16/month, Soon we'll be launching dawn to the public & it'll go up to $ 13.99/month.
This subscription is auto-renewable and please note the following details:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Please also read our Terms and Conditions: dawnapp.co/tos