** New 2016 app includes dozens of new and hundreds of updated topics derived from Edition of Davis's Drug Guide **
**Used by tens of thousands of health care professionals, worldwide. We also power official DrugGuide.com website. **
The new Davis’s Drug Guide 2016 delivers trusted, comprehensive, practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, contains everything you need to provide better patient care, including information on dosing and administration, interactions, side effects, and patient teaching. Download this powerful app for anywhere, anytime access to help you avoid medication errors and provide better patient care.
• Dozens of new and hundreds of updated drug monographs
• 5,000+ trade name and generic drug listings
• Critical safety alerts and warnings
• Highlighted Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
• Drug-drug, drug-natural, and drug-food interactions
• Pill images to visually confirm drug forms
• Discontinued drug list
• Universal Index Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Note: For continuous updates and web access, search Davis's Drug Guide with Updates in the app store.
Authors: April Hazard Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAN; Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS; Judith Hopfer Deglin, PharmD
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine