ChapterTap – The easiest way to track your daily scripture reading in any of the LDS Standard Works! A must have app for every LDS Church member.
As you read the scriptures in any of the LDS Standard Works, simply tap on the chapters you have read and watch the progress bar instantly update. This app will track which chapters you have read in the Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, Pearl of Great Price and the Bible.
You can also set a goal date when you want to complete any specific scripture volume and Chapter Tap will let you know what chapter you should be reading today and display if you are ahead or behind your goal.
Never forget what chapter you are reading and achieve your scripture reading goals with Chapter Tap!
• Tap a chapter number to mark that chapter as read/unread.
• Visually see how much of the scriptures you have read at all times.
• Tracks your reading progress in each of the LDS Standard Works.
• Set a finish goal date and the app will tell you what chapter you should be reading today to reach your goal.
• Instantly see if you are ahead, behind or on track with your reading goal.
• Virtual bookmark, so you always know what chapter you are reading, no matter what set of scriptures you are reading from.
We hope you enjoy using Chapter Tap and that it helps you reach your scripture reading goals!
NOTE: This app does not contain the actual scripture text. There are many other free & paid apps for this purpose.
Please send us your feedback, questions and suggestions by visiting ChapterTap.com
App developed by Tom Baker.